Sunday, February 5, 2012

DAY 27 of 365

SHAKE IT OFF

I woke up today to the left hip pain that is just taking my breath away-- I had to take pain meds, and wait for them to work, just to get to the bathroom. In my head I am thinking, "I am going to get a walker or cane for by the bed, in case this happens again." Once I was able to move, I took a shower and decided I had put off my "nature fix" much too long... it was early yet, and I decided to go to Lake Okeechobee, to a small marina, an often forgotten jewel in Florida for a nature fix. It was totally worth the trip- and I feel better for it. I will pay for it the rest of the day, but frankly, the rest of the day is going to be spent watching Super Bowl Commercials right!?

























You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. Genesis 6:19‑20

Blessings and Enjoy something in nature today--  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment