Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 of 365

Just trying to ease the pain---
OK, so, I have not posted in a while, that is because the RAD pain had been pretty bad and I have not wanted to be a downer. I had warned at the beginning of the blog that this might happen. I am trying to take my mind off the pain by praying, meditating, and concentrating on photos I have taken in the past that make me feel happy--- relaxed and peaceful.... I am sure I will also try and lose myself in a marathon of some TV show....!


This is a tricolored heron, taken last summer- in a preserve called Green Cay in Boynton Beach FL. He was a bold bird, and I remember, being able to walk all around him, and he was not budging! Something like this pain I am experiencing...?

I do have to give a shout out to my #rheum friends and photog friends with and without chronic illnesses on social media, they understand the pain, the fear, and they immediately tweet or message back prayers, concerns, and notes, so I am never alone... that always makes you feel better, just to know someone is out there... and understands... You all know who you are, and I appreciate all of you--- because, I go back to those notes, tweets, messages, photos, videos, over and over again...

Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all
.

Blessings and a pain free day to you-- Kim

1 comment: